The PMBOK® Guide Seventh Edition recognizes that project management is evolving more rapidly than ever before and needs a shift toward a Principle-based approach. The Principle-based approach gives more focus to intended outcomes rather than deliverables (Outcomes over outputs).
Using the Principle statements, PMI can reflect effective management of projects across the full delivery landscapes: predictive to adaptive and everything in between.
In this ninety-minute session, we will explore the following twelve project management principles.
1. Be a delightful, respectful, and caring Steward
2. Create a collaborative Project Team Environment
3. Effectively engaged with stakeholder
4. Focus on Value
5. Recognize, evaluate and respond to system interactions.
6. Demonstrate Leadership Behavior
7. Tailor based on context
8. Build Quality into process and deliverables
9. Navigate Complexity
10. Optimize Risk Responses
11. Embrace Adaptability and Resiliency
12. Embrace Change to achieve the envisioned future state
PMI’ PDUs: 1.5
Scrum Alliance SEUs : 1.5