Sep 18, 2021
Kazi, provide mentorship to Scrum Master
Agile business analysis
Scrum Master interview
Sep 18, 2021
In this service, the expert would take an interview with you. This would be a virtual interview and at the end, the expert would tell you about your performance and recommend the gaps if any.
I am a passionate agile practitioner who have experienced both IT and Business side. I love to help teams and organizations to deliver their mission critical objectives in an incremental manner and short iterations. I love to see continuous improvements, fun and agility at work. I believe everyone is different and everyone has huge potentials, hence all I need is to unlock the best out of individuals.
More formal facts about me:
• SAFe Agilist with overall 10+ years of banking and insurance experience with more than 8+ years as Team Agile coach, Scrum Master and Business Analyst with Mobile app (Android & iOS), Web technology, Front-end applications and shared services.
• Over 5 years of experience and familiarity in supporting the delivery frameworks and methods with various different agile practices, such as Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, SAFe.
• Proven experience in coaching and supporting Agile teams (developers, QAs, and Program Level) delivering on Mobile and Web enhancement initiatives.
• Experienced in establishing and collaborating in Agile communities of practice, publishing newsletters, achieve shared understanding on processes and knowledge sharing.
• Strong record of ensuring cross team collaboration in Product increment /Big Room Planning.
• Track record of fostering culture of innovation within teams to work on ideas and showcase.
• Proven record of utilizing Agile management Framework and Agile techniques to deliver medium-to-high complexity initiatives (Project / Program delivery)
• Strong understanding of agile values, principles and practices to promote agile adoption, fostering cultural change, create self-organized and high-performance `agile team.
• Experienced in coaching multiple teams, facilitating scrum ceremonies, enforcing story point estimation and scrum compliance.
• Experienced in working collaboratively with agile teams (UI, QA, Developer, BSA, Solution Architect, UX/UI, Content writer, Product owner) and various business counterparts.
• Prudent in facilitating scrum events such as daily stand-ups, facilitating sprint-planning session, sprint review, sprint retrospectives, Backlog refinement, coaching and mentoring agile team.
• Experienced in applying agile techniques, i.e. User Story, Test Driven Development – TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous testing, Pairing/Code reviewing, Automated testing, Agile games etc.
• Experienced in building and working in multidisciplinary teams, working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, problem solving, negotiation and decision making skills.
• Basic understanding to work with data science and Machine learning
• Strong collaborator with the proven ability to engage and influence colleagues, business partners, internal & external stakeholders.
June, 2007 – September, 2007
September, 2007 – October, 2010
The City Bank
October, 2010 – July, 2011
May, 2013 – March, 2014
November, 2014 – January, 2016
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
July, 2016 – September, 2018
September, 2018 – June, 2021
Texas A&M University
August, 2011 – May, 2013