Consultancy Services Agreement
The consultancy agreement is made between the company and the consultant. It outlines the scope of work to be performed by them and other terms and conditions related to their appointment in the company.
Here is the summary of the things you can get from the attached document
1. Scope of the Assignment
2. Delivery terms.
3. Fees, invoicing, and payment
5. Ownership and intellectual property rights.
6. BUYER Data and Data Protection.
9. Force Majeure.
10. Limitations of liability.
11. Term and termination.
14. Governing law and arbitration.
For more information about the Consultancy Services Agreement download the SAMPLE agreement template